All of our Civic Amenity/Recycling Centres are operating normal business hours.
In the interests of staff and public safety, we respectfully request that customers note the following before planning a visit to any of our facilities:
• Please ensure all recyclables are sorted prior to arrival at the facility.
• Where possible please pay with a debit/credit card to avoid handling cash/coins.
• In adherence with social distancing guidelines, we may have to restrict the number of customers on site at any time. Please follow the instructions of our staff at all times.
We urge customers with underlying health conditions and children not to come to these facilities.
Thank you for your co-operation and understanding at this time.
Currently our household and commercial bin collection services are running as normal and we are doing all that we can to ensure this continues. In the unlikely event that there is a change or disruption to your service, we will notify you by text and/or email. Please ensure that your most up to date mobile and email address is assigned to your account. You can check this by logging into your online account via our app or website portal.
In according with HSE guidelines, we are asking all our customers to take additional steps when disposing of their waste and presenting their bins for collection:
• Present your bins for collection the night before, collections times may vary as operations change to meet the evolving situation.
• Disinfect handles of bins before and after collection.
• Wipes, cloths and gloves can be placed in the general waste bin (please bag them).
• No extra bags or loose waste permitted, all material must be contained inside of the bin with bin lid firmly sealed.
• If households are self-isolating / quarantined, they will need to manage their waste outlined by the HSE. Click HERE for further details.
• Please do not approach our collection crews with queries or requests and adhere to social distancing advise at all times.
• All queries should be directed to our call centre or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mulleadys Ltd would like to assure you that we have taken all precautions possible to enable us to continue to provide our services. We are doing what we can to reduce the risks to all our customers and employees and are following the advice of the HSE.
At present, there is no interruption to our household and commercial wheelie bin collections and skip services. We are continuing to monitor the situation and follow the Government and HSE guidelines as the situation evolves.
We are experiencing large volumes of calls to our call centre at present which may result in longer wait times and we thank you for your patience during this time. In the meantime we have several online options available to you so you can get the help you need.
Download our FREE Household App HERE. Our app is designed to help you manage your waste and recycling needs.
• Pay and/or top up your account
• View your next bin collection day and bin type.
• View your account transactions
• View your bin collection history.
• Contact us through Account Support.