Hints and Tips:
- Skips come in good ‘ol yard sizes. Please view our size guide with pictures to help you with your choice.
- When will you deliver the skip : We will deliver the skip as soon as possible after you place your order. However, it is advisable to allow 48 hours notice especially during peak seasons such as bank holidays, summer and Christmas.
- How long can I keep the skip: Our hire time is 5 days. Should you require the skip for longer please call us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- What CAN’T go in the Skip: Electrical Items, fluorescent tubes, End of Life vehicles, paint, Contaminated Soil, Asbestos, Hazardous waste, Bulbs, Medical Waste, Tyres, Oil Cans, Gas Cylinders.
- Please do not over load your skip: An overloaded or over weight skip is a health hazard to both our driver and other road users so please bare this in mind when filling your skip.